Blogger Recognition Award: 2017

Wednesday 12 July 2017


I feel so grateful to have been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award 2017, it really means a lot to me. To know that people are not only reading my blog but are also enjoying and responding to it (and clearly nominating for awards!) is so heart-warming. Thank you!

I was nominated by the lovely Kelly over at http://www.themisskouture.com/ who you should definitely all check out if you haven't already, her blog just has everything could possibly want to read!


Now for the rules of the award:

Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award and provide a link to their blog. 
Write a post about the award.
Give a brief story of how your blog started.
Give 2 pieces of advice to new bloggers.
Select 15 other bloggers who you want to nominate for this award.
Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.



HOW 'RED DAILY' STARTED:
I had tried blogging a couple of times over the years but I always got too worried about what others would think and that I wouldn't be good enough, but every time I gave up I always wished I hadn't as I knew deep down it's something I really wanted to try and pursue, even just as a little hobby. Then in 2016 I started University which was a fresh start with new people and new opportunities. Over the Easter holidays I was reading my favourite blogs and just decided that I was going to give blogging another bloody good go... for good. I just suddenly felt like a weight had been lifted and that I didn't care in the slightest what other's opinions were as I wasn't to see most of them ever again, and I just loved and embraced the freedom of writing exactly what I'd wanted to share over the last few years.


MY ADVICE TO NEW BLOGGERS:
1. Take your time. Don't try to rush into creating this perfect blog with hundreds or thousands of followers with huge offers as that's just not possible. It all takes hard work and effort which can't be rushed, plus, when you take your time to write and develop you posts, they are much more genuine, real and effective overall.

2. Write about what YOU want to write about. That's the amazing thing about blogging, you're in control. Feedback and potential advice from others is nice, but don't worrying about pleasing everybody else too much and just write what makes you happy and something that you're proud of.


MY NOMINATIONS:
These are just a few of the blogs that I truly enjoy and look forward to reading...



These are my 15 nominations, so if you haven't checked out these beautiful people's blogs then you definitely should, and thank you again to Kelly for nominating me for this!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the nomination, and fab advice, I totally agree! Do you have Bloglovin?

    Alybell | UK Personal Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete